- With a lifespan of up to one thousand years, oak trees are a symbol of longevity and strength. It’s not surprising, therefore, that oak is a traditional gift for an 80-year birthday or anniversary.
- Look at the horizon… what are your long term goals? It’s time to plan, not just wander.
- Greeks, Romans, Celts, Slavs and Teutonic tribes associated the oak tree with the highest gods in their pantheons, including Zeus, Jupiter, Dagda, Perun and Thor, respectively.
- These gods had dominion over the sky, rain, thunder and lightening. They epitomize power.
- Channel your inner Emperor. Take control and show initiative!
- In my dreams, I saw a vagabond or wanderer. Movement is good, but my guides wanted me to relay this message: wandering without a plan or a purpose is inefficient. You may land on good fortune, but you’re relying on luck rather than creating a synchronicity.
- Where do you want to go? Let the answer come to you first before moving. Ground yourself in a purpose, vision or cause and everything else will fall into place!
- Mistletoe—a powerful tool for druids—grows on oak trees. Druids believed that God placed it there during a strike of lightning. The word Druid itself may come from a Celtic word meaning “knower of the oak tree.” The word also translates to sorcerer or magician.
- Find your inner Magician energy. Focus on what’s possible and manifest.
- Disbelief, distraction or lack of confidence are the only potential blocks, so avoid these things!
- Acorns are the dry fruit of the Oak Tree. Many animals, such as jays, pigeons, ducks, woodpeckers, mice, squirrels, pigs, bears and deer consume them.
- See yourself as an essential piece of any equation, just like the acorn!
- Each oak starts as an acorn, which contains only one seed. It creates a sapling strong enough to push through soil, leaves and debris from the winter. You, too, have the strength to create something wonderful (Ace of Pentacles).
- What are you planting in the Energetic Springtime of your Life?
- Acorns remind us to be patient, persistent and to feed our passions daily!
- I was shown a math test. My guides relayed this message: things need to add up. Focus on balancing your books. Pay off debts and know your budget.
- Don’t overextend yourself financially or energetically. Find balance!
Watch video: https://youtu.be/Z8R3UTFH8EY
- Latest Videos: https://youtube.com/@NicholasAshbaugh/streams
- YouTube: https://youtube.come/@NicholasAshbaugh
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/nicholasashbaugh
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@nicholasashbaugh
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NicholasAshbaugh
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NAshbaugh
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@nicholasashbaugh
- Social Media: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/socialmedia