Moderator Application & Job Description
I’m looking for a few talented moderators with previous experience to help me with my live streams. If you’re interested, then please fill out the form below.
High-Level Job Requirements
- Must have prior experience moderating (at least 6 months)
- Available to moderate at 9am Pacific Time (Sun, Mon, Thu, Fri)
- Fluent in English (preferably a native speaker)
- Willing to take constructive feedback
- Personable and approachable
Description and Additional Requirements:
- The moderator will help facilitate a safe chat environment. This includes removing hateful comments, spam, advertisements, and any inappropriate messages from chat.
- Keeping chat on-topic is essential, especially if there is too much cross-talk or off-topic conversations.
- Relaying information is also part of the job. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Posting links to social media so people can connect with Nicholas.
- Providing a reminder of the next video (time/date/link).
- Providing relevant links to Patreon, Amazon, PayPal as needed.
- Encouraging engagement—reminding folks to like/subscribe and take part in the conversation—is also important.
You can begin your application by answering the questions below. The form will reveal itself after you do that.