See what’s possible and use your voice and actions to bring it to life.
Act now! Lightning rarely strikes twice in the same place, so make the most of this opportunity.
Be bold and make a lasting impression. This isn’t the time to be a wallflower.
Manage your energy and resources wisely; there’s enough to go around, but only if everyone shares equally.
Don’t let others steal your thunder! Everyone gets their moment to shine.
Give credit where credit is due. Recognize others and express gratitude. If others are unable to do this for you, too, it’s a red flag.
Don’t keep the queen waiting. Be punctual and ready for an audience.
Avoid rushing. Prioritize quality over speed. It’s better to take your time and get it right the first time around.
Working too hard or too fast could lead to burnout. Pace yourself.
I saw an image of a fire drill, which is a symbol of preparation. Take time to prepare for surprises and get a contingency plan together.
The act of preparation alone may help avert a misstep altogether.
It’s time to change your tune (and your perspective) and expect that something wonderful is on the horizon.
Plan for the future, even if the present is uncertain.
Keep a suit or formal dress in your closet and make space in your life for change, expansion and dreams. Don’t give up on these things (now or ever).
If you can’t see a way to grow at work, it’s time to explore new opportunities.
If you see a growth path, now is the time to embrace it.
You should feel “at home” wherever you are (be it work, a relationship or a course of study). If not, change needs to start there.
- Latest Videos: https://youtube.com/@NicholasAshbaugh/streams
- YouTube: https://youtube.come/@NicholasAshbaugh
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/nicholasashbaugh
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@nicholasashbaugh
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NicholasAshbaugh
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NAshbaugh
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@nicholasashbaugh
- Social Media: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/socialmedia