Take time to be fully present in mind, body and spirit. Otherwise, you might miss something right under your nose.
Hunt for a solution and don’t give up until you’ve found a way through or around the problem.
If you’re waking up at 3 or 4 o’clock in the morning, it’s a sign of intuitive awakening. These are magical periods of time during which intuition is enhanced.
Use the nocturnal energy to meditate or get work done.
If someone puts you on the spot, knowledge is your best defense.
Be prepared and have data to back up your point of view.
Be willing to go the distance and meet in the middle when it comes to negotiations. Stay open.
You’re nobody’s sidekick; now’s your chance to spread your wings if you want.
Spread your knowledge with others via teaching, blogging, publishing, mentoring, authoring a curriculum, etc.
Plug into your source energy for inspiration. Own and celebrate this power.
Be aware of projections. Step out of limiting thoughts or limiting emotions of others. Create your own path and vision and step into that instead.
Clear your energy, mind and intentions each day.
Finish what you started and release old contracts.
An end also marks a new beginning, as long as you keep moving.
Like the Roman god Janus, learn from the past, but always look ahead, too.
Create a list of 1, 3 and 5 year goals for yourself.
Embrace what’s possible.
- Live schedule: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/live
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nicholasashbaugh
- YouTube: https://youtube.come/c/NicholasAshbaugh
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nicholasashbaugh
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NicholasAshbaugh
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NAshbaugh
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@nicholasashbaugh
- Social Media: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/socialmedia