- “Glow-worm” is a catch-all phrase for larva that resembles a worm, but is actually a young beetle or gnat in larval form.
- The glow-worm is in the second of four stages of growth. The next phase is pupa (metamorphosis) before it gets its wings. You, too are undergoing subtle changes right now.
- Soon, a bigger step in your growth will be necessary.
- Right now, however, take advantage of this moment in time. Research, rest, and soak everything in.
- This is a time to absorb and integrate the changes so you can hit the ground running when it’s time to take flight.
- Glow-worms bring light to the darkest areas of the world (e.g., caves, river banks, overgrown outdoor spaces).
- You, too, may be asked to rise above low frequencies and shine a light in the dark.
- In New Zealand, a species of glow-worm builds a silk nest with sticky, dangling threads that glow in the dark. Like a spiderweb, these glowing threads trap prey. The light functions as a lure.
- On a positive note, the sticky silk is a symbol of magnetic energy. You can manifest goals easier over the next 6-8 weeks. New goals and endeavors will “stick” and give a better return on the energetic investment.
- However, the fact that these glowing threads are actually a trap, warrants a pause. This reminds me of a poem by J.R.R. Tolkien in The Lord of the Rings:
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”
- The poem reminds you to look out for diamonds in the rough (as well as those who might put on a convincing, but nonetheless false façade).
- It serves as an encouragement to not give up… the winding road is often the more rewarding one (as I’ve said before).
- Ground yourself in purpose and prepare to have a comeback!
- Bioluminescent algae glow in the dark as a form of protection. Now’s the time to firm up your own defenses, too. Stand up/speak up for yourself. Strengthen online/offline security. Listen to the warnings.
- Speak up and sound the alarm if something doesn’t feel or sound right. Save yourself time and turmoil later by fixing the problem now.
- I was shown a drain and sink that was overflowing; something was amiss in the plumbing.
- It’s time to clear any “clogs” or blockages in your energy system. There’s no more time for wasted energy.
- I also saw water in/around the head. It could symbolize an emotional weight that you’re shouldering, or it could be something physical. Pay attention to this part of your body and take care of it.
- I was shown a grading curve, one which benefitted not only you, but the entire group. There may be a situation which is being judged too harshly by others. Work as a team to bring this to light.
- When stepping into a leadership role, remember there’s no small part of a team. Recognize everyone. Remember names. Say thank you!
- Finally, hold back on sarcasm; focus on encouraging others instead.
Watch video: https://youtu.be/2ML5_QPMM84
- Latest Videos: youtube.com/@NicholasAshbaugh
- YouTube: youtube.come/@NicholasAshbaugh
- Instagram: instagram.com/nicholasashbaugh
- TikTok: tiktok.com/@nicholasashbaugh
- Facebook: facebook.com/NicholasAshbaugh
- X: twitter.com/NAshbaugh
- Mastodon: mastodon.social/@nicholasashbaugh
- Social Media: nicholasashbaugh.com/socialmedia