- On the day of this reading, there was a New Moon eclipsing the Sun during Mercury Retrograde.
- This powerful Ring of Fire annular eclipse marks a time of new beginnings.
- Use this window of opportunity to face your fears, listen to your intuition and channel your creative energy.
- You may feel a bit uneasy as you step into the unknown, but trust that you are making the right move at the right time.
- Use the wisdom within (the light of The Hermit) and take a leap of faith (like The Fool).
- If others don’t understand your point of view, keep your cool and try again.
- In relationships, don’t make any assumptions. Keep communication open and honest.
- You and your partner may need additional space (or time apart) to clear your head and heart.
- The Sun in Tarot can represent ego and the conscious mind. Eclipses are brief events offering a short, but powerful glimpse into your true power.
- Use this “a-ha” or lightbulb moment to supercharge changes in your life.
- It’s a time to reveal, understand, accept, decide and transform!
- In a dream, I saw you walk on hot coals, completely unscathed.
- Have faith in yourself and work on self esteem.
- You can emerge from a tricky situation as a leader. Stay calm, lead by example and others will take note.
- I saw a group of zombies—a metaphor for people that were sleepwalking in your life. Energetically, they are either stagnating or blocked.
- Untether yourself from people who are unready or unwilling to meet you on the same level.
- Avoid mental fatigue or boredom, because that, too, can lead to your own zombie-like state.
- Your heart must feel 100% engaged in whatever you’re doing.
- You already have that which you seek. Believe in yourself and let others see the true you.
- Don’t let the fear, guilt or anxiety of others anchor you down.
- It’s time to liberate, elevate and inspire!
Watch video: https://youtu.be/PFr8VSoLVgY
Live schedule: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/live
Social Media: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/socialmedia