- With the eclipse on a full Super Moon, we’re being shown our Shadow side.
- The best way to heal Shadow energy is through love.
- The rose is here to show us how to integrate and heal.
- I saw an image of you drinking rose water, literally bringing love, kindness and forgiveness into your body.
- Roses are a universal symbol of love and friendship.
- Like relationships, roses can be complicated and require work to blossom.
- It’s time to prune old patterns and cut connections that are inhibiting your growth. Reinvest your newfound energy into opportunities that are more receptive.
- Protection is good, but sometimes we put up castle walls that are so high that they are akin to thorns or a moat; let people see the true you (and encourage them to do the same).
- Thorns also symbolize imperfections that are a part of every human on the planet. Love yourself (and others) unconditionally. Encourage them to do the same. In time, those thorns will fade away.
- Use rose quartz, rose hips, rose water, and the color pink (rose) to help attract and foster a peaceful, calming energy in your life.
- I saw an old fashioned reel-to-reel (or movie projector). It was operational, but one canister was missing, which prevented the video and audio from being broadcast.
- It’s time to change up the narrative. Avoid one-way conversations or bargains.
- Someone may be holding back or hiding something, so investigate.
- Go back and review old texts, emails and written correspondence. You may uncover a key piece of information that saves the day.
- I saw a spirit move from one side of your house to the front door.
- Clean your house traditionally—e.g., vacuum, dust, mop—and also spiritually, via smudging.
- As you smudge, move the energy towards the doors and windows.
- Use crystals in the corners of the house to help maintain the newfound energetic clarity you created.
- I see an overdue move or transition on the horizon, plus a lost key. There was a hurried feeling associated with this change.
- Slow down. Regroup. Remember that the “key” is within. Make a decision and the movement will happen with ease and grace.
- Clear the extra distractions in your life that are clouding your decision-making.
- Make your own bed and let others do the same (literally and symbolically). This erases and clears codependent energy patterns.
- Each day is a clean slate. Making your bed allows you to put to rest yesterday’s drama and approach the new day with an open mind.
Watch video: https://youtu.be/f_Bcl_Th5Kk
Live schedule: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/live
Social Media: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/socialmedia