The reading includes: a 7-day Forecast, Blessings & Blocks, a live poll, and an Elemental Breakdown for Fire Earth, Air, and Water Signs. As always, I’ll conclude with a Meditation and the Final Card (an answer to your silent question).
- Given its bright color and etymology, the chrysanthemum also symbolizes The Sun card in Tarot.
- Nurture your inner child, work on self confidence and don’t underestimate the power of your charisma!
- This flower is an auspicious sign for finances. Now’s the time for growth. New opportunities await on the horizon!
- This plant was first cultivated as an herb in China during the 15th century BC.
- In Chinese medicine, the chrysanthemum is used to help treat respiratory problems, high blood pressure and hyperthyroidism. Focus on taking care of your body, especially any of these ailments.
- In North America, the chrysanthemum blooms from late summer to autumn. It’s often one of the last flowers to succumb to the first frost.
- Its hardy nature represents The Strength card. Prioritize your physical wellness now, so that you can embrace opportunities on the horizon.
- As a perennial flower, it also represents renewal. Each year, it comes back from its winter slumber and pushes through the ground.
- It is also a symbol of love and appreciation during bereavement.
- It carries with it the energy of Death and Judgement — transformation and rebirth. This is a time for endings AND beginnings!
- For those of you who are working towards graduating or getting a certification, don’t give up now. Establish a new routine and get organized.
- Find your inner Nine of Wands and press on to the finish line.
- If you’re lost, ask for help. Chances are, you’re not the only one who needs assistance. You may have to step up to the plate if leadership is lacking.
- Be mindful of how much you share (and with whom). Less is more!
- Weather-proof your home. I was shown water around the foundation.
- Clear your emotions and stay grounded.
Watch video: https://youtu.be/3sNmge9czGk
- Latest Videos: https://youtube.com/@NicholasAshbaugh/streams
- YouTube: https://youtube.come/@NicholasAshbaugh
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/nicholasashbaugh
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@nicholasashbaugh
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/NicholasAshbaugh
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NAshbaugh
- Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@nicholasashbaugh
- Social Media: https://nicholasashbaugh.com/socialmedia